Women Growing Together
• Meets at 9:10am in the Admin Building Lobby
• Coming together to grow in faith and the love of God and one another.
• Zoom and in person hybrid: contact Mary Doering at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
• Reading Scripture together and making life applications
• Every Monday evening on Zoom Platform
• For more information and Zoom link: email@example.com
• Bible study: Hebrews: The Nearness of King Jesus by Lisa Harper. This study will help you engage and treasure the book of Hebrews as you draw near to the approachable Savior. Order book from Amazon or other bookstore.
• Meets 9:45 - 11:30am on Zoom
• For more information contact Terri Neece firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday Evenings (begins Sept 15)
• Bible study: 1 and 2 Peter and Jude (N.T. Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides)
• Meets 7 - 8:30pm on Zoom
• Led by Mary Doering. Email email@example.com for more information
• Background info: How does a Christian behave when surrounded by a hostile world that doesn't understand who we are or why we do what we do? In three letters, Peter and Jude provide some answers: Abandon the old pagan ways. Learn the new habit of love. Put on the mental armor that will make you strong to face suffering that may come. These nine studies from Tom Wright show you the wisdom of their words for us today and remind you, in the midst of hardship, that the God who deserves all praise is still "the one who is able to keep you standing upright."
Thursday Mornings (begins Sept 17)
MOMS 3rd Thursday Study
Bible & Breakfast by Asheritah CiuCiu
1 Hour Zoom Bible Study once a month. Sure your kids might be hanging on you and you might be in your pajamas but join us in the middle of your mom-ness (yep it’s just being a mom during the pandemic that’s your mom-ness!) to study a section of God’s word. Low commitment but a high priority for you as a mom. Not sure come check us out this Thursday, Sept. 17 at 10:00am!