What a different year! Yes, we are planning a CTK Christmas Tea for 2020 and it will be totally virtual. Our theme is “Come to the Manger.” As you come, we pray that you experience Jesus Christ our Lord, who was sent to save us in the middle of an earthly mess. This year’s Tea experience is a recorded time of singing and thoughts you can watch on your schedule, meant to draw us closer to the manger. Watch a brief video introduction from Mary Doering here.
Here are some suggestions to “meet together” for this year’s Tea:
- You provide the warm drinks, nibbles and gathering spot.
- Gather the women in your 6 ft. bubble.
- Invite your next-door neighbor and sit by the fire either outside or inside.
- Do a zoom call with a friend in another state or country.
- How about a mom & daughter gathering?
- If you can’t be with others right now, brew a cup of tea and watch it yourself.
- Be creative but safe.
When: the week of December 6-13, the time of day of your choice
Where: Your home, deck, driveway or Zoom.
- Video available for streaming at christ4u.net and YouTube beginning Dec. 6
- Pull up on smart TV, computer or phone.
- Discussion questions will be built into video, with prompts to pause while you discuss.
Who: YOU! Please pray if God would have you lead a small group in your home, outside, inside, or virtually through Zoom.
Questions? Please contact Mary Doering via email or call/text at 832-746-5983.